Gold Class Theatres Opening in the USA

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Members

I can tell you from first hand experience just how wonderful these theatres are.

http://goldclasscinemas.com/index.htm

We have had them here in Australia for a while now and I go to see a movie in Gold Class when I want to see a block buster movie in peace as there are no more than 32 people in there. Or on special occassion's like Birthday's or Christmas.

My Brother in Law has stated that he could never see a movie in there as he would fall asleep just sitting in the recliner chair.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll be interested to see how this works out. $32 just for a movie? I know box office numbers are up, but who knows how long that will last. Even when the economy is good, that industy isn't always necessarily doing that well.

• Members

It may work really good.

Here I can get my GC tickets for $29.50 via my Social Club and they have a menu for $40.00 where you can get an entree, main and dessert, then on top of that is your drinks if you have any. And you get served at your chair.

I know that when I went out for my Birthday a couple of years ago I spent $70.00 just on an entree, main & drink, and for an extra $8.00 at GC I would have got a movie, entree, main, dessert and a drink.

But I guess each person would have to weigh up to see if it suits them and do a comparassion with a couple of things to what you get exactly for your dollar, because in these day's you would want to get as much as you can.

Archived