GH Bloodbath??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meanwhile, Constance Towers (Helena) is also returning and is expected to be involved in the Rebecca/Emily storyline. Big surprise.

LMAO. Didn't see that one coming. And Rebeca will turn up to be brainwashed Emily.

As for the firings, the only 2 people that should be banned are Guza and Frons.

In GH’s first step towards a younger Port Chuck (if you don’t count Ethan Scorpio), the soap is recasting the role of Sonny and Alexis’ manipulative daughter, Kristina. Also, on the casting roster is Michael and Dante Corinthos.

Oh God no.. teens??? NOOOOOOOOOO....

• Members

Since when is Kristina manipulative LOL?

I don't think they will get rid of Liz or Lucky... But I would be extremely happy if Jason and Sonny leave town/get killed off once and for all. That will never happen since Guza loves mob...yuck.

• Members

Yeah, I can see them letting Megan Ward go. Seriously, why is it that whenever they break up a Sonny/Sonny's Love Interest pairing they write the love interest off rather than develop them as a character in their own right? There is so much potential for Kate, her relationship with Jax...play her around with Nikolas or some of the other guys on the canvas; plus her relationship with Maxie and the whole Crimson set up leads to so many possibilities (although that type of storyline should REALLY be playing out on The Bold and the Beautiful...while B&B's medical story overload would be better suited to, I dunno, a soap called General Hospital).

• Members

Never heard her referred by Lizzie.

Seriously though, is ABC for real with this crap?

Doesn't ABC realize that Frons and his influence are destroying ABC Daytime? Or is the audience just imagining it that way? :rolleyes:

• Members

This really sucks. I've been worried about them letting Megan Ward go for awhile now. I also don't understand why they need to write everyone off when they break up with Sonny. Kate has such potential as a character. She at least seems to have some class, which is rare in PC. The Crimson story would be great. I would even like to see her with Ric, seeing that he and Claudia will go nowhere now.

And they sign this Etan guy?! WTF? I can't even stand to watch his scenes. I FF every single one. The show really is becoming such a mess.

Then again, if Megan Ward does leave, I can thank GH for another hour being added to my day because I won't be wasting it watching that crap. ;)

• Administrator

Free Ric Hearst!!!!! I want him to go back to Y&R has a new character.

And if it's true that Frons doesn't think Rebecca Herbst is pretty enough.......he's a fool! Rebecca is so gorgeous....and she has talent. What more do you want! <_<

• Members

Has anyone besides Robin Christopher left GH on their own terms in the last 5 years?

I can't think of anyone else who got out before they got dumped (with their dignity intact).

Smart move, in retrospect. I feel for those being canned/marginalized now.

• Members

Fire some of the only interesting/talented actors in your cast? And replace them with teen newbies? Yeah. Another great move by GH.

And Chipmunk Teeth gets a contract? Awesome. more Lulu screeching. That'll draw in new viewers. rme

Archived