Wes Ramsey (ex-Sam, GL) joins DOOL!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping he'd come back to GL, but they never bring him back.

He'd be a great brother for Sami. I don't know if DAYS needs another young man in his age range, but he had chemistry with so many different people at GL, and having chemistry with anyone and everyone seems to be required in the musical pairings on DAYS now.

• Members

Yes, Jordi was very hot. Consistently poor material and leading ladies for him once they fired Laura Bell Bundy. I still can't believe all the time they wasted on Lindsey McKeon. That scene where she showed how strong she was by ripping off her clothes and daring him to rape her was a low even for Paul Rauch.

I actually stopped watching for a long period of time after what they did to Ben. That story was the crowning glory of what Conboy/Weston did to GL.

Compared to most soaps, GL's been fortunate in their younger leading men, or they were in the first half of this decade. Even Sandy and Coop were better than what you get in some other places. But the only one they ever managed to write for was Tom Pelphrey.

• Members

Another fan of Laura Bell Bundy. I couldn't stand Lindsey McKeon. She was so bad in the role as Marah.

I missed a lot of ConWest reign but did see the Ben story which seems less bad compared to what David K did to GL. Although ConWest are just as resposible as to why GL is where it is now.

Oh and I lobster loved Sandy. I hated the character being written out.

• Members

But when you compare him to his contemporaries, he was a friggin thespian. Not to mention his eerie resemblance to a younger Michael Zaslow. I remember at the time, a bunch of us wondered if Sam would turn out to be Roger's son, but they never went there.

Archived