February 16-20, 2009

Toups

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad they are the same in HH, I would much rather that and down in viewers than the opposite. We haven't seen dailies yet, so one low day could throw off the whole average for the week.

Of course, I would love for them to be up in both, but if they have to be down in one, I'll take that. GL holding in the ratings with all that is coming up is a very good sign. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

• Members

And OLTL has been virtually unwatchable for a month, imo. I am down to watching once a week. I am figuring a 1.9 and AMC at a 2.0. I will be very surprised if OLTL hits 2.0 any time soon. Curious to see what sweeps brings for OLTL. Y&R at a 4.0- I actually enjoyed last week and had been generally watchin Y&R once a week as well. That show has bored me for months. Its been nice seeing more of Jill and having Nikki back.

• Members

Gald to see Y&R back at a 4.0. Some days AMC is okay, and I can get into it. I don't really watch any of the other shows (and I never miss Y&R), but as someone who used to watch Guiding Light for years up until Conboy and Weston (the original EW), I am happy to say, I'm glad it's holding steady and would love for it to really pick up.

• Members

I'm very happy that GL stayed the same.

At the moment I wouldn't say OLTL is a complete mess, it's better than the summer of last year. There's some bright spots, and not so bright spots. The less than interesting stories at the moment are what seems to be getting all the airtime these days which sucks.

Archived