Y&R: OMG Promo!

• Members

The clothes are just flying off with nick and Phyllis. Oy. And then it looks like the next mornin Jack comes and visits Phyllis and boy does she look RESTLESS. Sharon and Brad 'bout to kiss. And then what is that biatch Sheila beating up on my Lauren while Tom holds her!!! And the ship explodes, with Michael screaming. OMG too good!

http://real.cbsig.net/g2demand/entertainme...051212_dt_yr.rm

Right click on the link above, and click on "copy shortcut." Open your realplayer, and click on "file" and then "open" and past the link you copied there. Make sure you have the updated version of realplayer too(version 10, its free).

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can still remember when the yacht exploded on ATWT (no thanks to Kirk and Samantha) with all the Oakdalians hanging on to each other for dear life in the water.

The explosion looked soooo real!

Hopefully Y&R can do something as realistic as the ATWT yacht explosion.

• Members

Sheila's just beating up Lauren? I kinda wanna see that...

I can't see the preview :( but overall the I agree with Cameron, the story was essentially a flop.

Look what Smith's done to Sheila! It's unbelievable, he did more damage to her than Bell did! How is that even possible?

• Members

I hoping somehow, the lady in the sanitarium might be the real Sheila. And this is just someone that became obsessed with Sheila's life, that she took it over. And then the real Sheila comes out of her drug-induced stupor in time to prevent FauxSheila from killing Lauren or harming Scotty. I know that's a big stretch, but...

• Members

I don't mind Sharon and Brad together but yes Phyllis and Nick :wacko: this shouldn't be happening...

Jack Smith is a total hack if you ask me.

And the Sheila storyline... I just kinda can't wait until its over, it has been unwatchable at times and so cartoonish it is sometimes funny :lol: Enough with the wigs and fake accents....

Archived