American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about Lazaro. UGH.

Paul going was fine to me though but Lazaro has GOT to go.

I just had a gut feeling Amber would be in trouble, although she was safe ultimately.

I hate to say it but I can Lazaro outlasting Devin and now Amber, if she happens to have another 'off' night.

• Members

Omg. BYE PAUL! LMAO.

Lazaro is the WORST of the bunch! What a joke he keeps sliding by! Even Jimmy said he was the worst of the night.

So sad Amber was in the bottom sad.png Nooo!

Jessica Sanchez's new single is awesome! I can't wait to see that music video for it. She has really came into her own. She commanded the stage! Get it girl!

OMG...Casey Abrams looked a SCORCHING MESS!

• Members

Nicki tonight: "It's a beautiful day in Hollywood, because that's what it felt like--I felt like I was back in HOLLYWOOD WEEK! I don't know what that was, but imma pretend I didn't even see it, or hear it! Imma thank gawd that all three of you already had your solo performances. Lazaro, you fell as flat as a pancake. Don't ever do that again. All three of you, go! GET OFF THE STAGE!"

LMFAO! She told nothing but the truth tonight. She was so ruthless.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/american-idol-top-8-night-panic-detroit-023543648.html

Lazaro is so pathetic. Nothing but more excuses out of him. He was EMBARRASING during that performance. I pray he goes home tomorrow night. Seriously.

I missed the first 30 minutes so I didn't get to see Candice sing sad.png I have to find that. I loved Janelle for the first time tonight; Damn I have to admit that was impeccable.

Amber & Burnell were flawless. Devin was just ok again.

Angie rolleyes.gif glad she was finally given some critique. That was mediocre. And she totally ignored Nicki's critique!

• Members

Angie was mediocre. It wasn't great for her. She still has a fantastic voice though.

Candice/Amber/Angie trio was the best of the night for me. Fantastic.

Amber and Janelle did fantastic. I think some weeks they're not given as much credit because of how stellar Candice, Angie and Kree are.

I loved Candice as usual. She's awesome.

Kree and Janelle's duet was alright. I heard Janelle far better than Kree, but it wasn't the best song for them, IMHO and they don't work as a duo.

Burnell/Lazaro/Devin's trio was painful. Devin's solo was great. He has a great voice and the song suited him. Am I the only one who wasn't into Burnell last night? I thought he was awful.

Lazaro HAS to go and he was acting so cocky and rude to the judges. He really really turned me off to even feeling a bit sorry for him last night. AWFUL. PLEASE America, SEND HIM HOME!

I'd kinda get some giggles in seeing Angie land in the bottom 3. I'll be heavily pissed if Amber lands there again.

I also think the judges gave Kree a tad bit too much praise last night. She's awesome and is like Kelly Clarkson/Carrie Underwood combined, in a way, but I also don't think she was as good as she usually is.

Also, even though Randy and Keith are falling into repetitive habits, I love the judges this year. They work for me in a big way. I love Nicki Minaj. She's entertaining as hell. The random things that seem to just come out, she's honest, and her facial expressions. She is weird as hell but I'm enjoying her a lot. Oh, Mariah DAHLING, please stop making everything about you. #POW! Ugh. I like a lot of what she has to say but sheesh, she really does make it all about her or finds some way to interject something about how she sang the song, or whatever ... lol. Randy's gotta stop with the YO [!@#$%^&*]. You aren't in your 20s or even 30s anymore. Let it go. YO.

• Members

Man I was sad to see Devin go home but not surprised. Would've been nice if they used the save, but at the same time I think it would've been a waste...he was in the bottom 3 three times in a row.

I think the save will undoubtedly come in handy when America votes Amber or Burnell out next!

Archived