November 28 - December 2, 2005

Toups

• Members

LOL Cameron :P I'm with ya on this (except I do know they're somewhat popular, at least online, even though I like Rendall better) - but honestly, if the ratings on Thurs. were the highest of the week I wonder what we'd be reading in this thread? Heh. ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The funny thing about that ABC press release is that it actually tries to make a plus out of the fact that its competitors are actually closing the gap! This week's gap is less than the yearly average! Yahoo!

• Members

I dont beleive that for one second cause all people who talk about who watch GH is Zendall. The are the reason I am currently watching AMC. Zendall has plenty fans but fans get tired of being jerked around or having dumb ass Ryan in the storyline. They need to write for only Zendall and no one else period.

• Members

That's the problem with daytime. Fans are not willing to wait and see how things play out. I dont blame them. But when I was 15 there I was watching ATWT. Wanting my favorite couple Holden and Lily together. But they keep getting interference by Lucinda and others. But I stuck with them threw it all. And believe me it wasnt an easy ride.

Nowadays fans give up and dont stay the course. Fans dont have the patience to wait. JMO

• Members

I really doubt Zach & Kendall are the reason AMC dropped. It seems like most soaps start off strong at the beginning of the week, but tend to drop off.

The Zendall pairing seems quite popular to me. The crowd went crazy for them at Super Soap Weekend.

It seems stupid to blame or praise a drop or rise on one particular thing.

• Members

It should be noted that GH did not win sweeps as whole, but instead won the 18-49 demos. ;) But we all know that 18-49 and 18-34 are the make or break numbers, so I say congrats to GH, which had a great month. and to B&B which also had a great sweep. It seemed that those were the ony two shows that realized it was a sweeps month LOL

• Members

Yeah good to see Days rise in demos and reach #1. I hope they did well in HH since the show was great last week. I am wondering why the delay in the rest of the ratings. I know the holdais often screw things up but last week and now this week they have been late and these aren't holiday weeks.

Oh well maybe Toups is busy or needs some sleep LOL. If that is the case that is a good reason since he does so much already. However, if its because CBS got lousy numbers well then they should just suck it up and move on like everyone else would so we can see the ratings!!! :angry:

• Members

GH won sweeps? I thought B&B did...

AMC's ratings have been hurting for a while, I don't think Zendall is the sole cause (and I thought they were popular in the polls). Down with MMT! The ratings reflect the writing of this show, at least that's what it seems to me.

• Members

DAYS is #3 in total viewers, what! :P

I just dont understand how DAYS has more overall viewers but is .2 behind GH, must be the timeslot difference in the amount of viewers.

DAYS equaled a 2.66.....couldnt that be a 2.7 since its about the half way point

So glad DAYS is improving in the ratings, and surprised its #3 in total viewers, tied for 1st in the 18-49 demos, and first in 18-34 demos, but its supposedly on the hot seat of being cancelled? :blink: I know I am biased towards DAYS, but I think these are great numbers when this soap has no lead in whatsoever.

• Members

I'm not liking DAYS, but I am glad the show is doing better. I may not be thrilled with it, but I don't want to see it cancelled.

DAYS does look like it is slowly inching up the ratings. Those daily 2.6's are so much better than those 2.3's and 2.4's, and not one 2.5 this week! :D

Archived