Castle: Discussion Thread

• Members

So Monday night is the big Season 4 premiere. I've stayed totally spoiler free this summer and it is killing me!!! I'll be so happy for the show to be back on.

TNT got the rights to air the older episodes and yesterday they had a Castle marathon from 3-10 pm, ending with last season's finale at 10. Reminded me again how amazing that episode was!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was REALLY seriously pissed off at Beckett after the premiere. Castle tried to take a bullet for you and you ignore him for 3 months?? WTF? Grrrr!!

Anyway, I hate the new captain and was so happy when Castle called the mayor to get himself 'reinstated' at the precinct. Her face was priceless!

I hope they don't spend another entire season on Johanna Beckett's murder. At this point they've made it such a conspiracy I'm not sure I even care who ordered her killed anymore. I just want the storyline OVER!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

I decided to watch again since I hadn't in a long time…..same lame ending….guess they did use the alternate ending….both Beckett and NF character get shot…they look dead…..next scene…7 years have passed and now they are happily together will a bunch load of their offspring…..

BTW…they had their highest rating in demos for the year….a 1.3…still the ending to Mike and Molly which I watched too had a 1.6 for their series finale in demos...

Archived