Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Twitter is just having at it, where Nigel Farage is concerned. Still, I just can't help but laugh at some of the invective.

Please register in order to view this content

2 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

Nigel Farage is on the list of people I would like to curse out. Looking like a dirty teeth extra in Oliver Twist.

You should definitely read some of the tweets he's been getting, especially from Brits.

Here's one example:

Edited by DramatistDreamer

I used to get really mad. on this board, in the forum, and just in my everyday life. with age has come and knowledge....that evil can and will be stopped in its tracks one day. it's not 'both sides'. it's not 'congress'. it's republicans. they show they care nothing for anyone. all they want is to line their pockets with our money. one-time 600 dollar check. WTH is that supposed to do? they don't care. 

22 minutes ago, Roman said:

I used to get really mad. on this board, in the forum, and just in my everyday life. with age has come and knowledge....that evil can and will be stopped in its tracks one day. it's not 'both sides'. it's not 'congress'. it's republicans. they show they care nothing for anyone. all they want is to line their pockets with our money. one-time 600 dollar check. WTH is that supposed to do? they don't care. 

Buy toilet paper?  My dad said the same thing. What am I suppose to do with $600 dollars?

Edited by Soapsuds
31 minutes ago, Roman said:

They really don't.

Disgusting.

I'm torn. Obviously $600 is [!@#$%^&*] for people who are months behind on rent. I guess it will help some of the families lined up at the food pantry and the people who will qualify for some extra unemployment.  I'm glad that the people going hungry are getting something, but these heartless Republican bastards do not care anything for the poor and struggling at all. I despise every one of them.