Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

Giuliani was given an undeserved image boost after 9/11. He went to ground zero and so many low information people ate it up like it was some magnanimous gesture when he was doing exactly what any Mayor would and should have done. The "America's Mayor" bunk totally ignored how trashy he is and that he was representative of racial polarization in NYC.

In that situation, he also put lives at risk by going down to 'Ground Zero' without a mask, with toxic dust swirling around. Sadly, his poor example was followed by a number of frontline workers, rescue workers, etc. who, unlike Giuliani, were not there for a brief photo-op but worked 12+ hour days inhaling toxic dust, which would eventually sicken and kill many of them.

So he really didn't do what most self-respecting mayor would do--a self respecting mayor would've worn a mask and asked workers to do the same.

Like I said, narcissistic and selfish trash.

Speaking of narcissistic selfish trash, the corruption associated with the current occupant of the WH knows no depths, it appears.

6 hours ago, JaneAusten said:

Not sure how many people have seen this but the media hasn't said a word about this. It's pretty amazing what's happening in India.

250 million Indian workers and farmers strike, breaking world record – People's World

I was listening to the news on radio online this morning and heard the report on this news item. It was not an American news program, however. Sadly, it's unsurprising that U.S. media pays virtually no attention to this.

11 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

In that situation, he also put lives at risk by going down to 'Ground Zero' without a mask, with toxic dust swirling around. Sadly, his poor example was followed by a number of frontline workers, rescue workers, etc. who, unlike Giuliani, were not there for a brief photo-op but worked 12+ hour days inhaling toxic dust, which would eventually sicken and kill many of them.

So he really didn't do what most self-respecting mayor would do--a self respecting mayor would've worn a mask and asked workers to do the same.

Like I said, narcissistic and selfish trash.

Speaking of narcissistic selfish trash, the corruption associated with the current occupant of the WH knows no depths, it appears.

My memory is a little fuzzy on some aspects of 9/11 but now that you mention it I do remember how Giuliani went down there as a photo op. That makes it even more pathetic that many people bought into his fake caring image.

There's been some talk about how Congresswoman Fudge was hoping to head USDA, and did not want HUD, which is not any particular field of her expertise. Tom Vilsack is getting a lot of blowback from some in the party, although I guess anyone is these days, but Biden seems to have a good relationship with him, which is the main thrust of a lot of his picks. 

Nina Turner, last seen selling out for K Street after sandbagging Bernie Sanders for 8 years, is likely running for her seat. She has never won a competitive election - not a single one - so hopefully she will be turfed in the primary like her fellow grifters Cenk and Buttar. 

4 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I was listening to the news on radio online this morning and heard the report on this news item. It was not an American news program, however. Sadly, it's unsurprising that U.S. media pays virtually no attention to this.

They don't want people here to get the same idea. Here people aren't even getting simple help with unemployment, let alone stimulus checks - and they know that many will just blame Nancy Pelosi. 

10 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Nina Turner, last seen selling out for K Street after sandbagging Bernie Sanders for 8 years, is likely running for her seat. She has never won a competitive election - not a single one - so hopefully she will be turfed in the primary like her fellow grifters Cenk and Buttar. 

Nina Turner just joined a K Street lobbying firm so I'm hoping that the idea that she would run is just a whisper campaign. Not that it matters because it will be whoever Fudge endorses in the primary.