• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The slow death rattle of this administration and the desperate bleedout of these people has been a joy for me since Election Day.

Completely incoherent babble from Josh Hawley, someone you will hear a lot over the next 4 years as right-wing sympathizers and faux-populists like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Stoller adore him.

46 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Completely incoherent babble from Josh Hawley, someone you will hear a lot over the next 4 years as right-wing sympathizers and faux-populists like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Stoller adore him.

This guy makes my blood boil. He clerked for Scotus, is a Federalist Society toadie. and uses his sisters address to establish residency in Missouri. He lives in the DC area - permanent. Marxist Capitalist? Is he that dumb to not know what historical figure used that exact term. Sadly know I am sure he knows exactly who did.

If his followers don't know by now that he's a con artist I can't feel sorry for them.

This is really true. Language matters and we have some people in the party who are just so bullheaded some of these issues.