The Politics Thread

13 hours ago, Juliajms said:

I hate him so much.  He just has to stir things up on the way out. Even if it was an Israeli operation you just know he signed of on it.

Yes, The aspect of collusion was the very first thought that came to mind when I heard about this. All in an effort to poison any future discussions between the Biden administration and Iran.

There could be an unintended consequences that this could make the Iranians more eager to talk to the new administration, with the added bonus of 'sticking it's to the former U.S. administration.

• Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Vee

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel you @marceline. Usually I feel some kinda way about this time of the year. But this year especially with how co-vid has hit my family I would give anything to be able to go home and my mother. And I know this year that not being able to go and missing her is hurting. 

One of the Plantiffs who is asking that the mail in ballots in PA be tossed out and act 77 that expanded voting options be found unconstitutional posted this in May 2020

46 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

I feel you @marceline. Usually I feel some kinda way about this time of the year. But this year especially with how co-vid has hit my family I would give anything to be able to go home and my mother. And I know this year that not being able to go and missing her is hurting. 

Sending you all the hugs in the world.

This is basically the equivalent of declaring war on the black church. I'd never thought I'd see this.

Also...

Edited by marceline

Of course, this was always going to be the reaction.

Biden has also tapped Neera Tanden to be part of his team, which is causing no shortage of "Mad? I'm not mad...I'm not mad hahahaha [Joker meme a year out of date] you're mad!!!" teeth-grinding from the dead-end cultists Bernie flushed down the toilet in March.