Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Vee

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Look! A LOVING, HAPPY FAMILY! Words cannot describe my happiness and relief!

10 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

A real family, unlike the skin-crawling Trump family. 

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Black voters and candidates were actively patronized, condescended to, and outright attacked in myriad ways from both the left and the right over the whole process. Even now the media is more focused on trying to convince people that black voters supported Trump than on the reality that their votes delivered this victory. It's unfortunate how many people only care about narratives and about confirming their own racist beliefs. 

That is something where I agree with AOC. Fact is, ground organizers got it done this time around. People of color got it done. Omar, who I usually can't stand, got it done, going door to door locally and I'll admit she deserves a lot of credit for that. Yes, Trump's support among whites slumped a bit, but he shored up numbers elsewhere. The Lincoln Project guys are very skilled attack dogs, we all know this going way back; they're effective online but I'm not seeing much evidence that they made a huge dent for us where it mattered. I think we need to focus on listening to the people who made this - Abrams and other organizers of our own.

Women - black, white, Latino, etc. alike - can be proud of bringing down the Trump presidency. After all the disgusting things he has said and done to women, we got him where it hurts. 

62129034_740416806356548_5142856138731028480_n.png