Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Vee

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/9/2020 at 2:24 PM, wingwalker said:

North Carolina and South Carolina Senate races are getting the most media attention. Iowa is starting to as well with the Democrat pulling ahead in the polling. 

Three others that are flying under the radar and the media are ignoring, but I would keep an eye on are Alaska, Montana, and Kansas senate races. They've all had a couple of polls come out in recent weeks after months of no polling. The Democrat (or independent in the case of the Alaska challenger) are all either polling ahead or slightly behind. I think there is a decent possibility that at least 1 surprises the media and goes Democrat. 

Yes, I'm in Nebraska and I can't stand Joni Ernst. I decided to make modest contributions to her,  Kara Eastman (Don Bacon NE is awful) and Al Gross. I envy people who have real money at times like this.

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Another gun-toting psycho at the RNC.

There are so many radicalized people out there. I just don't know how things are going to get back under control. It's really disturbing how many relatively normal people have turned to insane beliefs and actions thanks to Fox and the internet disinformation campaigns.

I refuse to believe that Trump is no longer a "transmission risk," or that he has experienced only mild symptoms.  That s.o.b. was on a respirator.

3 hours ago, Khan said:

I refuse to believe that Trump is no longer a "transmission risk," or that he has experienced only mild symptoms.  That s.o.b. was on a respirator.

He's scheduled to be in PA, FL and IA the next three days. When do we start the death clock?

States like Colorado and New Mexico are pretty much safe Dem nowadays (D+10 or more). Even Virginia is safe Dem (and I remember everyone in the media marvelling at how Obama managed to win VA back in ‘08).  

MSNBC's Alicia Melendez just showed a clip of Pence telling a reporter in Florida, "you can take that mask of if you want". She declined. Very Christian attitude there, Mike!! I guess the rules don't apply to you and "Mother". 😫