The Politics Thread

Guliani and Pompeo are next, likely in that order. He’ll dump Guliani first bc he’s of little use to him. With Pompeo’s role in the government he can help cover things up so Trump will stick with him for a while, but that man has no loyalty. They are all insane not to see that. You can’t even feel bad for them bc they’re literally so stupid. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Guliani and Pompeo are next, likely in that order. He’ll dump Guliani first bc he’s of little use to him. With Pompeo’s role in the government he can help cover things up so Trump will stick with him for a while, but that man has no loyalty. They are all insane not to see that. You can’t even feel bad for them bc they’re literally so stupid. 

I think Guiliani may know too much, and be too crazy, but Pompeo I could see. That would be fun. 

Uhhhh:

Please note my posting this is not an endorsement of Mitt Romney, simply a bit of yet more bizarro news.

2 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I get what she's saying but nobody should thank Romney for the bare minimum. 

Right?

BoJo can challenge Big Liz to fire him, because he knows she would never do it.

"Chuck Todd" is trending because he briefly found a spine. I still deeply dislike him.

15 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I get what she's saying but nobody should thank Romney for the bare minimum. 

True but we should support anything that helps pry apart the Republican tribalism. Whether it's Romney, Joe Walsh, Mark Sanford, Bill Weld, Justin Amash, etc... We don't have to celebrate these people but there's no reason we shouldn't use them.

I'm delighted Chuck Todd took America's advice and grew out the rest of his beard.

3 hours ago, Vee said:

"Chuck Todd" is trending because he briefly found a spine.

Now, if he could just find the number to Hair Club for Men and do something about his receding hairline....

Edited by Khan

The few that Republicans who criticize Trump now could have done so in 2016 when it could have actually stopped him from being elected. At this point is too late.

3 hours ago, Khan said:

I'm delighted Chuck Todd took America's advice and grew out the rest of his beard.

Now, if he could just find the number to Hair Club for Men and do something about his receding hairline....

times 1000!!!!

22 minutes ago, Vee said:

Boo hoo! You can always resign, you rotten, filthy, piece of s-h-i-t.