Toups

The Politics Thread

From Quinnipiac, a Republican-leaning poll:

59 minutes ago, Khan said:

Vogel is yet another opportunist, who thought his "hot Biden scoop" could have been the next "BUT HER EMAILS!" and now wants to ride the impeachment bandwagon to celebrity and notoriety.  The NYT should kick his ass over to Fox News and be done with him.

Oh God, he's back to incriminate himself more:

Good gravy:

And the knives come out from Fox:

3 minutes ago, AdelaideCate007 said:

Just shocked to learn that Scott Morrison is now somehow deeply involved in this mess.

I don't know how well Trump is liked in Australia but don't. Everyone who Trump touches gets stained. It appears the Ukrainians knew that and tried to delfect and buy time, certainly our European allies know at this point, and China, Russia etc know how to play him. Maybe Morrison is too new or was promised a trade deal in return. I wouldn't bank on it. Trump has been known to cheat people repeatedly,

Edited by JaneAusten

Russia.  Ukraine.  Australia.  Italy.  China AND North Korea.  Across the globe, the Trump administration is shredding the [!@#$%^&*] out of our foreign policies in order to secure re-election and hurt his political rivals.  If you can't get on board with impeachment by now, you are officially a lost cause.

3 hours ago, Vee said:

That reminds me of the "Tell Us What You Think" hotline they used to run at the end of every GL episode.

23 minutes ago, JaneAusten said:

Everyone who Trump touches gets stained. It appears the Ukrainians knew that and tried to delfect and buy time, certainly our European allies know at this point, and China, Russia etc know how to play him.

Ukraine's new PM probably wishes he had stayed in comedy at this point.

Edited by Khan

8 hours ago, JaneAusten said:

I don't know how well Trump is liked in Australia but don't. Everyone who Trump touches gets stained. It appears the Ukrainians knew that and tried to delfect and buy time, certainly our European allies know at this point, and China, Russia etc know how to play him. Maybe Morrison is too new or was promised a trade deal in return. I wouldn't bank on it. Trump has been known to cheat people repeatedly,

Morrison seems to be a bit of an idiot from the little I've read. One of his defining political stories is someone claiming he [!@#$%^&*] his pants at a McDonald's in 1997. 

This is a winning issue for her, and she needs to hammer them into the ground in public as often as possible.