Toups

The Politics Thread

Trump and the cockroaches may be the only ones left, with the careless way he handles issues of national security and classified material.

Hope we all make it past 2020.

9 hours ago, marceline said:

Right? #NaturalCauses2020!

#AnyCause8/31/19 😉  We need to be rid of him ASAP and I don't care how.

2 hours ago, Juliajms said:

#AnyCause8/31/19 😉  We need to be rid of him ASAP and I don't care how.

I would agree, except I have enough bad mojo in my life these days and am afraid of having any more.  ;)

Another day, another mass shooting, another official offering prayer but no action. This time? Odessa, TX. Five dead and at least 21 injured.

And yeah, the shooter was not an immigrant but a white male in his 30s, also shot dead.

I'm just so tired of this.

Read it and weep. Literally.

I'm tired of it as well, @Wendy.  It does no good to get outraged, because we know the government isn't gonna do a damn thing to stop more tragedies like this from happening.

The Republicans have a found  perfect propaganda machine in Twitter no matter who succeeds Trump when or if he dies while in office.  Here's a tweet from Pence's twitter account.

Edited by sivad40

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

What a dummy.

Seems like an appropriate time to post this:

OMG, I do not remember that sitcom at all!  Although it seems like that wooden dummy would almost certainly make a better president than the wood pile lumbering around the White House right now. 

3 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

OMG, I do not remember that sitcom at all!

And I wish I didn't, lol!

And you're right.  Even the dummy would make a better president than the dummy.  (No, that isn't a typo.)

^ Yeah and it's not like Trump is alone here. I never truly understood how many dumb ass people are out there until he was elected (not that I think I'm any kind of genius).  People actually held a straight pride parade, for the love of god!! Every day is a new low for Trump and our nation as a whole.  Even once he's out, we all know how many of these hateful idiots are out there now.