Toups

The Politics Thread

I've seen a number of people, like Yashar Ali, pushing back against Castro's actions. Likely because of where it will lead. 

The right is already pushing an 'impeach' hashtag, but that will do nothing.

I can see arguments against publicizing it. I don't care. The times are too different now. These people should be named and shamed.

17 minutes ago, Vee said:

The right is already pushing an 'impeach' hashtag, but that will do nothing.

I can see arguments against publicizing it. I don't care. The times are too different now. These people should be named and shamed.

It just seems so random and slipshod to me. It won't affect these rich donors, who likely have high security, but I'm more concerned about the trickle down effects.

10 minutes ago, Khan said:

I saw some of the usual sneering from certain members of the left about "Gee do you want to do the jobs they're doing????" When someone would call them out and ask them why they were so proud of undocumented citizens being all but forced into cheap labor, they backflipped so hard I just ended up hoping they didn't break their wrists on the landing. 

51 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

A considerable # of uber wealthy pedos will sleep really good tonight.  

I don't think this investigation will necessarily stop, even if this pig is blessedly gone. There is still his girlfriend/procurer, Ghislane Maxwell, not to mention the big names in that book.

3 hours ago, Wendy said:

I don't think this investigation will necessarily stop, even if this pig is blessedly gone. There is still his girlfriend/procurer, Ghislane Maxwell, not to mention the big names in that book.

From what I read this morning, I don't see this investigation stopping anytime soon, not while there are other facilitators (Maxwell included) lurking around.

The aspect of the lack of watchfulness at these so-called maximum security, especially when there was a previous suicide attempt is another matter that should be up for discussion.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead, and wouldn't you know?  "#ClintonBodyCount" is trending AGAIN on Twitter.