The Politics Thread

• Members

Also, I think Netanyahu glommed onto Trump, not only as an extremist but to try to spite Obama who had the audacity not to bend to Bibi's will. Still, I am curious as to what Netanyahu thinks of this entire debacle and whether he regrets making such a demonstrative public show of falling all over Trump the way he did.

So this was released by House Democrats on the Oversight and Judiciary Committees.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no idea whose brainstorm moving that embassy was but staying out of Jerusalem has been an unwritten rule for years. Unless you are looking for confrontation and discord.

It frustrates the hell out of me to continue to see Bernie all over the airwaves. One good thing that has come out of this Trump disaster is we have gotten a chance to see some younger democrats come to the table. Schiff seriously impresses me, Gillibrand, Booker, I finally saw Kamala Harris being interviewed(I only watched that night because she was on). She's pretty amazing. The democrats have a deeper bench that many are giving them credit for.

• Members

I rolled my eyes a bit but it's hard to really react because there's no chance of impeachment anytime soon. I have to admit I did wonder if he would say the same if there was talk of a President Hillary impeachment...

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I'm sure Fallon's career will survive The Muss Seen 'Round the World.  But I don't think I could ever watch TTS again so long as he remains there.

I still think impeachment and/or resignation is some ways away, but...yep, it looks as if we're on the road to that point.

Edited by Khan