• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it's frankly too soon anyway.

It will be interesting to see Comey testify. Lindsey Graham has now asked him to testify publicly.

Oh heck I had forgotten about that. Kelly major fail.

Oprah trumps almost anyone.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

So according to Erik Erickson, in the 2 house races upcoming(Montana and Georgia 6), the democrats have pulled ahead in both races. Apparently Bernie is going to Montana over the weekend for a few rally's with Quist. Lord I hope he doesn't kill the momentum. I have yet to see one Bernie candidate win a race.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

I wonder if he ever really did? I think there were a lot of wealthy Jewish donors and Israeli politicians who hoped to use Trump. A deal with the Devil so to speak.

I think Netanyahu and Trump were close to an unholy alliance that would have had potentially awful consequences, so if this intelligence betrayal throws a wrench in this we are all better off. Like @DramatistDreamermy husband thinks Netanyahu is an extremist. I'm less sure or at least I'm more sympathetic to people trying to govern is a country with constant terrorist attacks. Is it possible to govern justly and keep your population safe?  I think Trump has inadvertently saved BN from his worst impulses though. Moving that damn embassy to Jerusalem would have been nothing but trouble.

I also saw an article today lamenting Bernie keeping the door open to a run in 2020 when he will be 79 years old.  I like Sanders more than some here, but I think he needs to step aside and support someone younger, for so many reasons.