Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The best bet is to have a counterbalance to whatever Republican is in the WH for the rest of the term, be it Trump or Pence by changing the dynamic of Congress.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with someone who used to write speeches for McCain but I believe that the only hope for stability is a Democrat dominated Congress. 

Speaking of shock agreements, did that troll Joe Walsh actually call out Trump's abrupt firing of Comey as an abuse of power?  Wow. Does he actually believe this or is he trying to preserve his brand as he sees Trump's "brand" headed for the dumpster?

• Members

This is one reason that the entire WWC narrative infuriates me. There is Michigan and Wisconsin where over 200k voters who voted in prior years were blocked from voting due to new voter ID laws. 80% of those voters were African American. Hundreds of early voting sites eliminated in states like North Carolina and Texas in primarily African American and Hispanic areas. This is THE most underreported story of the 2016 election. Ari Berman is the only one who consistently reported on it and was largely ignored.

Here it comes more attempts at Voter Suppression now national as Trump is creating a commission headed by guess who Kris Kobach. The democrats deserve this [!@#$%^&*] for focusing on that bullshit WWC narrative. But you know who doesn't - THE VOTERS who are targeted. I am beyond angry over this.

So he's off the "Trump is really a democrat" train?

Edited by JaneAusten