Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is why I don't buy that Trump encourages people to disagree with him or push back on his ideas.  He might foster differences of opinion between others because, in his eyes, it's gamesmanship.  But disagree with or openly criticize him, and he will make you disappear.

• Members

It looks like Milo is being caught in the same "selectively edited" flap that so many on the far right love to pull. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204

Why an openly gay man was ever asked to headline that very far right convention never made sense to me. He's about to learn that hating all the right people isn't enough. As so many gay Republicans have over the years. 

• Members

Not yet though.  Since they embraced him as the poster child for suppression of free speech by the left, they're pretty much stuck with him for now.  They aren't in a position to try to dismiss him over possibly implied pedophilia since their leader sounded all in on incestuous pedophilia.  Then there's sick Mike Huckabee who made some "joke" about watching young girls take showers.  Those conservatives who excused Trumpophilia can turn their noses up but they're going to have to absorb the stench because the only way out from under this now is the fall of Trump or if MY says or does something vile enough that can't be glossed over.

• Members

More sunlight on yet another unsavory/suspect 'character' that is linked to Trump's cabal. Wish people had been this transparent and literate before the election but it is what it is, right? 

They say sunlight is the best disinfectant. I hope so.

The writeup on this guy Sater is a doozy and that's saying a lot for this cabal.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

This is awful but it's the kind of stuff he's been doing for ages. He's dirt in the worst sense.

We've been considering cancelling our cable service regardless, but  finally did today. My intended gets internet service with his job so we don't need that aspect of the service anymore. When asked why we were cancelling, I told them it was due to Bill Maher and his show and support of Milo. I said for HBO to continue to support this was a bridge too far for us. Granted this is not the cable service direct issue, but hey maybe it's on record somewhere.