The Politics Thread

• Members

It's not all a distraction and a clever ploy. These people are often just blundering idiots.

As for how the media treats Pence, the plain facts are that most people (myself included) will see getting just Trump out as a relief. I can continue to hold Pence accountable and still feel that as well. Where the media goes for there will be on us staying vigilant and them as well, but do I think they will fall in love with him long-term? Not based on what I have seen of Mike Pence, the ladies' man.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, the Trump administration is already raiding Standing Rock, according to eyewitness reports.

And the Trump administration denies the reports about thinking of mobilizing the National Guard raid but does anyone except the fools who voted for this clown believe a word out of his prevaricating mouth??

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

If the Republicans actually wanted Pence in the White House, they should allow the independent  investigation of the Russian connection.  If anything showed up, with the help of the Democrats, they could impeach Trump and have their savior in Pence.  I don't think they're ready to stand up Bannon and his bullies yet.

• Members

Vee pretty much brought me around to his way of thinking. There's very little rhyme or reason to all this chaos. Or more accurately there are so many varying objectives by warring factions that there's no overall plan. That said, I think it's important to never let up on the discussion about Russia. That seems to be the key to bringing him down. Like has been stated above they already seem to be in the beginning of a Pence pivot.

Edited by marceline

• Members

Chaffetz won't investigate Trump/Russia but is still fixated on HRC's emails. 

Please register in order to view this content

https://mic.com/articles/168923/chaffetz-won-t-investigate-flynn-s-russia-ties-but-he-s-going-after-clinton-s-emails#.YiSRwgsg9

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I think it'll keep the Trump lovers juiced up, but I doubt it'll impress moderate Republicans, those who voted for change, or those who voted against HRC juiced up. Many of them are FINALLY seeing the light as the rest of America has. 

Chaffetz is stupid b/c you'd think after that town hall where he got chewed out by his own voters, he'd spearhead this investigation. He's practically driving a nail in his own coffin and political career, which is the only plus side to this matter. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Twinks4Trump’s Lucian Wintrich is now a credentialed White House reporter

Twinks4Trump’s Wintrich was announced by Gateway Pundit’s Hoft on Monday and both attended the White House briefing on the same day.

The Gateway Pundit’s new White House correspondent is now attending press briefings, and it’s unclear how “brand strategist and digital creative” Lucian Wintrich, who frequently refers to the new president endearingly as “daddy,” will approach this responsibility.

• Members

Trump is all in on bullying the MSM to goosestep like him.....but it's their own fault. they stuck him in there (with exceptions) and NOW, since the day he called a reporter a sleaze, feel it is their duty to call him out...after ignoring him lying through his teeth for two years.