Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The sheer temerity given that Trump jump started all the hate that's flying around these days with his little winks to the white supremacists.  Remember his ads that had Hillary surrounded with the star of David and dollar signs?

Please register in order to view this content

Can you imagine the reaction if Obama did this.  It's funny and yet disgusting. He is a complete waste of space.

• Members

Ditto. I'm glad I've been following him more closely over the past several months. And this is something that was proposed as part of healthcare reform when the ACA was being architected and refined. 

I'm assuming he''s going to run. It going to be really hard to decide between he, Harris, Booker, and Warren  - all I like. But I am so glad to see we have so many choices.

• Members

I love watching people discover Sherrod Brown. I've been active in Ohio politics since I was a teenager and I remember the first time I saw him speak in the 90s at the ACLU annual dinner. I was ready to follow him through the gates of hell. I've occasionally disagreed with him on issues of trade (he leans a little too protectionist for my taste) but you'd be hard-pressed to find a more committed public servant.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

What a stupid waste of money. I can't even tell you how much this pisses me off.

On a different front I find this news worrying.

Apparently people are spending on average $36,000 on a new car.  I understand that the larger economy is more at fault than individuals, but that is an insane amount of money to spend on a depreciating asset unless you are rolling in $.  We need to give our students better financial educations in high school.