Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The media is rife with "strong father" issues. They would be happy to have Pence in as he ticks their boxes. He also hates many of the same people they have disdain for (women, gays). If they are saying the media is biding their time to get him into office and make him their new hero, I wouldn't be surprised. And once it happens there will be a full-court press, with Chuck Todd and friends gushing all the way as we are put back in our cages and never let out. 

• Members

This is a terrible story.

"Food stamps will likely go unfunded this month; workers will fail to make mortgage payments. Trump might not be able to find the cash to pay the agents who keep his family safe, but he has the cash to send longtime law-abiding residents to their likely doom. His priorities are perfectly clear".

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more made of AMI's role into the investigation of Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post (amongst other things).  Certainly, after Ronan Farrow's stories about The National Inquirer and their catch-and-kill reporting to support the GOP campaign, it was my first thought.  Setting aside the stupidity of starting an affair in public when you are on the President's enemy list; it really seems as if there is a Presidential enemy list.  I know AMI is now agreeing to cooperate with Mueller, but they weren't back in October when the Bezos pictures were taken.

I guess we shouldn't overestimate the gossip press, but I am stymied as to why more of the cable news outlets aren't focusing on this part of the story.  Bezos may have handed the press his dick pics, but the fact that AMI was stalking him for months has much more national interest.  If Mueller hadn't intervened I am hastened to think how the tabloids would have been used to fight the President's foes; especially when it was this overt and yet uncommented upon.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I must ask...can you figure out any reason why Republicans just won't distance themselves or call this creature out? I mean I am honestly at a loss.

There are people I have seen interviewed who are losing everything due to his shutdown but still back him all the way. I can't understand this.  really, because this is just crazy.