Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Trump doesn't care.  He wants his wall.  He'll do anything to get his wall.

But, like you said, Wendy, even if he does declare a national emergency, it'll be tied up for years in court.  It won't be a total victory, but it'll be something.

Sometimes, I think they let him have moments like this 1) because they know the man is a narcissist and they know this is the best way to deal with a narcissist, and 2) they get a big kick out of watching him behave even more like a buffoon.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It was a weak nothingburger, not the swing for the fences Kushner apparently hoped for. He will blame his staff for "making him do that" and making him look bad, as he always does.

Pelosi and Schumer's response is good. I kind of wish someone else was giving it, but there's only so many ways you can do that in this situation.

• Members

As long as she keeps learning I'll give her another chance. She did well on 60 Minutes for the most part (and won over my mother, who had her fill of the radical fringe when she was one of them in '68).

Meanwhile, Bernie's ego-grabbing speech focused largely on (wait for it) economic inequality.