Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hard to believe you are African American when you support Jim Crow style voter suppression. The only thing that was missing in Georgia, where the GOP candidate for Governor was running his own election, purged  500k voters from the rolls(70% African American) and hid hundreds of functional voting machines in a warehouse, using the lack of equipment to close hundreds of precincts in primarily poor and African American areas, is having armed white men patrolling African American neighborhoods with guns with hoods on. Oh wait that happened also except the hoods are gone.

• Members

Not you. I blocked you (and have since unblocked you) unfairly and I admit that. However, there is one obvious troll and one person who has not apologized for the terrible racist comments (calling people animals, saying blacks should stay in their place) they made in the past that are in this thread right now.

• Members

what I am saying is that many conservatives have came back and all of us are having passionate frank respectful discussions. I no longer have the patience to continue to comment with someone who honestly won't listen to a thing I have to say. provocateurs. like I used to be, and then did some growing up. we live in dark and difficult days now, and we all are trying to see the light at the end of this tunnel. what you say or how you feel is cool. I just won't be apart of trolling that people do for the sake of trolling. that's all I'm saying.

so was the feature removed?