Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The thing that gets me about the DOJ report is the absolutely firm conviction that neither Comey nor anyone else at the FBI was motivated out of political bias against HRC.  Well, if Comey in particular didn't do what he did out of bias, then why DID he go public not once, but twice, with materials pertaining to the department's investigation into her and Her Damn Emails, while the entire FBI remained silent about investigating the Trump campaign?

I just wish someone at the FBI would admit what the whole world already knows: that they would have done whatever was necessary to keep that woman from becoming president.

• Members

You can't help but see the irony here. The FBI is GOP central. Of course they had it in for Hillary no matter what Szorak texted. In fact it was him delaying the laptop that likely cost Hillary the election. I've never put Comey up on some pedestal in fact I am glad he's gone. Wray seems like a decent guy - well as decent as one can be as head of the FBI.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Plus, how can we even be on a human rights council right now? That's laughable. Maybe Canada and parts of Europe have some moral authority right now, but we do not. I'm not saying we are the worst, but we have no room to dictate to anyone at this moment.

• Members

I feel the same and that is very unfortunate.  I only wish we had a strong UN with some power and credibility.  It's hard to imagine that right now because pretty much all of the strongest, richest and most powerful nations are violating human rights in significant ways, including the United States.

"For profit child prison camp".  We deserve to be sanctioned and boycotted for this.  I do think there are a lot of people who are taking this seriously and trying to stop it, but I'm not sure it will be enough.

• Members

Remember those twits who used to post on this messageboard claiming that HRC would be as bad or worse than Trump?  I'm glad that they were booted off --dumb AF.

I sincerely doubt that the U.S. would be opening and operating child concentration camps had HRC been POTUS.

Edited by DramatistDreamer