Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know what you mean. Part of the problem is that so many things have been compared to Nazis over the years the comparison has lost it's punch. Now we are in a situation where those warnings are valid imo, but we need to find different ways of saying it.

Still, pictures like these, when we are separating children from their parents and into prison camps are going to have people thinking the obvious.

• Members

These people in the Trump WH make me sick.  I find every word they spew to be so distasteful, it's nauseating to me. 

At times, I cannot even stomach to hear their voices, which is why I haven't even tried to post the verbal confrontation that happened between a reporter and Huckabee Sanders.  I literally cannot stand the lot of them.

• Members

I saw that. Her and Sessions invoking the Bible to defend their detention centers and taking the children from their families. God (or whatever any of us believe in, myself included, and I'm an agnostic at best) will judge Sarah Sanders, and deep down she knows it. She sickens me.

Edited by Vee

• Members

^ I'm not sure I've ever wished more for some kind of divine retribution despite not being a believer.  This entire administration and everyone helping them implement these crimes against humanity deserve it.

Speaking of which does anyone know if these child concentration camps are technically a crime against humanity? If not they should be.

• Members

Actually, I'd rather treat him like "Scooby-Doo" fans treat Scrappy-Doo.

But, OTOH, he didn't quote Paula Abdul and admit he wanted to be treated "like the gift that I am."  So, there's that.

Edited by Khan