Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's not planned, though. It's not some strategy. It's just a spontaneous tantrum because he doesn't want to sign it.

Meanwhile! Sure, John Dowd is gone and Ty Cobb may be fired, but Trump's new legal team is on the case.

• Members

I saw this yesterday, tweeted out by Avenatti.  Seems like that 60 Minutes interview has all the potential to be Fire!  Also, Trump is noticeably silent about it on twitter.

Meanwhile, I've been checking in with some of the speeches from the March For Our Lives event online and these kids are so inspiring!  They are so much more thoughtful, eloquent and resilient than the people who currently run this country.

• Members

That was a nice thing for him to do.

The rocks - how long will it be before kids use them against teachers - or each other? 

I saw that Killer Mike was speaking with the NRA about black gun ownership. All I could think was that I wonder how much Bernie wishes he could have been involved, rather than posturing with students. 

(well that and that I have a feeling most NRA members are terrified of the thought of black people having guns)