Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really do think it's all about his sons - they just creep me the hell out. 

I'm seeing spin at contrarian sites like Slate that this will actually help elephants, but in my heart I don't believe that. 

I imagine a lot of people are out there right now yukking it up over those liberals being in their feelings over this, without caring about beautiful creatures being slaughtered by sociopaths wearing rictus grins. 

Anyone who gets that much pleasure out of hunting and killing an elephant is mentally unwell and I'd never want to be around them.

This is likely one of the reasons the GOP is working to restrict broadband access and allow a handful of names to control all media - social media and information is one of the biggest threats to these types of boondoggles. 

• Members

The other day, I about rolled my truck to avoid hitting the most beautiful foe.  She was gorgeous.

Not to disparage hunters, but I don't see the "sport" in going out into the woods, armed to the T with scopes, guns, decoys, whathaveyou, invading these creatures territory and then taking their life when they wander into your trap.  Now if they leveled the playing field and went hand-to-hoof, I might get on board with that.

• Members

All of this is why I am seriously contemplating leaving the USA. I didn't even consider it during the GWB years when some people were talking about moving to Canada but if Trump gets  2nd term ( which I believe he is ), I have to  go. I don't want to live under a theocratoc, corporate-police state ran by a tyrant.

Edited by sivad40

• Members

If people can afford to go I can see why. I have to admit I feel like what's going on here is going to be going on in one form or another in many places, including places like Germany which are now being hyped up as the new paradise, but I'd like to believe that isn't the case.

I don't think Trump will get a second term, but I fear who will. I don't believe Democrats will win the White House in 2020 and I don't think they will make much headway in Congress in 2018. If the last week has reminded me of anything it's just how good they are at choking themselves out.