Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd guess most countries already had this view of us (and are likely worried because marches closer and closer to this nature are happening in many European countries), but Trump's erratic and embarrassing displays on war, and the lack of any strong voice to stand up to him, are things that will haunt us in the eyes of the world for a long time, even if it doesn't get any worse than this past week (which it likely will). Global markets tumbling is something that we're going to all end up paying for. 

This is why, as you and others have said, you don't elect Presidents who go on about being good for business.

• Members

I have a lot of respect for the people who are able to go out and protest. I have had a lot of mixed feelings about some of the larger marches, as some treat it as a vanity project, a way to get a cool selfie,but protests like this, where people knew they were putting their lives at risk, you have to respect them. I wonder how many will realize this is what actual freedom is about - not spewing hate on Twitter.

• Members

I think that type of thing was going to be happening no matter what (which is one of the reasons Susan Rice has expressed regrets about how the NK situation has been handled in recent years), but we know she would at least take the matter seriously. It's all a game to Trump, and a way to feel like a big man.