The Politics Thread

• Members

I think the more McConnell keeps trying to push a new "bill" to repeal ACA the more people are going to jump ship. I agree with Vee, no one wants to be part of this. I think they're finally getting the message that if they support this they'll pay for it when re-election time comes.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I notice that the main three GOP senators who publicly opposed the repeal bill were women. I guess it shows what will happen in politics when women are shut out and how women are probably the holding line for even more horrific things being passed.

I was looking at this which had some of the Democratic response ads to the 1993-1994 "Harry and Louise" spots - they're really bad (the first one is especially smug). I guess they truly had no idea how close they were to losing Congress.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Don't feed the trolls.

Speaking of trolls, the Troll-in-chief ranting about letting Obamacare "fail" reminds me of every spoiled rich kid in every cartoon where once said rich kid is stopped in his tracks from wreaking havoc and chaos with some gadget, proceeds to whine and have a temper tantrum about how his fun has been ruined by 'do-gooders'.