The Politics Thread

• Members

I find it sickening. Joe is going for a ratings grab and not wanting to take responsibility for helping this fool into office. he may run for some office down the road and doesn't want to be a part of HIS party....after he's spent 30 years defending and lying for them. the TVMSM with few exceptions are just sickening. Trump all damn day. I mean 7 days a damn week. and the same topics every single day. how much time did MJ spend on the transport crash that killed 16 soldiers? 30 seconds? but spends 3 hours going off o this tiny little orange. Joe is a fake ass punk. and the TVMSM are whores for ratings....no matter what they have to slap on screen. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I had to laugh. Just like "no one knew how complicated healthcare is" apparently "no one knew that France is our oldest ally, No one I guess who doesn't know our countriy's origin or the revolutionary war,

And Marceline where did Trump promise to stop legal immigration Lord most of the small businesses are started by LEGAL immigrants, I guess these clowns want us to be like Japan who's suffering because.of their anti immigration stance and low birth rates,

Seriously I am still waiting to hear about all those WWC morons going uout west to do farm labor work since those jobs seem to be plentiful now that undocumented folks are being herded to Mexico, Go on lazy white men get a fricking job and stop living off of MY tax dollars, This single white woman went to college and has paid taxes for years WORKING while these lazy asses sit at home watching Dr, Phil on my dime.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

What the hell is wrong with people? Why pull people over just to harass them, when there are plenty of dangerous people on the road that do need to be pulled over.  Obviously they did it because she's black, but I just do not understand the mentality.  I hope they face some sort of consequences for this other than internet shaming.  At the same time there is video proof of several murders the police have committed and they keep getting away with that, so I'm not holding my breath.