Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ironically, these people LOVE to invoke the Declaration of Independence, yet whenever it's quoted back TO them, they have no clue what you're talking about or where it's coming from.  This is America, ladies and gentlemen.  This is us.

Never come between an American citizen and a day off from work.

• Members

It's really not good that we have a current administration seemingly unconcerned with being technologically safe and up to date. It's doubtful that the man who has promised to shift this country back to the era of coal being the top energy resource would even care about proper cybersafety or being ahead of the hackers.

This should be worrisome to people.

Hackers are Targeting Nuclear Facilities, Homeland Security Dept. and F.B.I. Say

• Members

Rebel TV operative Laura Loomer,

Laura Loomer??

What a frightening world when activists have names that sound like Earth-2 Superman's love interests. 

Thanks as always for posting this stuff (you and @DramatistDreamer and so many others). I do feel for the people at CNN having to deal with this. It looks like Zucker, who unleashed so much of this stuff in the first place, will finally get the boot from the network. It's for the best if he does. I'm sure he'll just go back to NBC. They're a good fit...

• Members

To the surprise of no one, Walter Shaub, the director of the Office of Government Ethics has resigned.  One of his reasons is that after requesting that Trump liquid his assets, Trump has still not done it, to this day, leaving the appearance of a constant conflict of interest.  Here is his letter of resignation.

• Members

I feel for the families getting threats but I have no sympathy for CNN as an organization. They worked harder than anybody to elevate Donnie. I kind of enjoy watching them hoisted on their own petard. I do hope Zucker gets kicked to the curb.