Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And as usual, Trump leaves out facts that don't fit into his narrative.

Not only were Mitch McConnell and other GOPers blackmailing Obama into keeping quiet, threatening to tell the media he was playing partisanship, but there were concerns that releasing the information on the cusp of Nov. 8 would create among voters more chaos and mistrust in an election season that was already on record as being the most volatile in recent memory.

Now, Lord knows I haven't always been in Obama's corner, and I'm not saying his administration's response to the report was wholly appropriate either, but dammit, his hands were tied.

But here's the bigger question, Mr. Trump: now that you know what you know and what we have known for some time, WHAT do you intend to do about it?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Yeah, I was just reading about this.

About a week ago, I think some other news outlet mentioned that the FBI was taking a look into something to do with Jane Sanders.  

People talk about the Clinton's supposed obsession with money but it seems that the Sanders have a few instances of shady dealings of their own. 

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I guess nothing that comes out about any politician will truly shock me at this point.  So many of them have been shown to have major skeletons in the closet.  I've reached the cynical place of not caring that much. A democrat would have to be unbelievably awful for me to vote against him or her in the political climate we are now in.  John Edwards is the perfect example. He ended up being a horrible person (imo), but I could never vote for someone who wants to take healthcare from our must vulnerable citizens instead.