AMC SOD Spoilers!

• Members

Credit goes to Betty for posting these at Soapcentral.

AMC confirms that Amanda Baker is out as Babe.

Adam will make a confession to Erica...Jesse tells Angie the truth about Natalia...Taylor gets the news she's been wanting...Greens gives in to her feeling for Ryan...After cheating death, Zach makes a shocking discovery...

Melissa Clair Egan is SOD's performer of the week, for the scenes where Annie miscarried.

Babe & JR return to PV after being subpoenaed by Adam to testify in the Bella case...Babe's life ends in the tornado, after she uses her body to shield little A...Opal suffers a heart attack before the first tornado hits...We learn that Bianca is pregnant & that unbeknownst to Kendall, ZACH is the father courtesy of an off-screen sperm donation...Aidan is fed up w/ Greenlee running to fix Ryan's problems, & walks out. After demolishing the home he was building, Aidan asks Ryan to shoot him because w/Greenlee, he's already dead...Aidan later goes to search for Greenlee when the tornado hits... Greenlee & Ryan are having sex in a shed, & Aidan looks in & sees them kissing...Aidan is whisked away, & later faces the dilemma of whether to send help to his cheating wife & her lover or let them fend for themselves...

Pete & Colby get a thumbs up...

A viewer is thrilled that Bianca will be back & in a new relationship...a viewer notes that AMC must think that viewers are stupid if we're expected to buy Erica's attraction to Adam, a man who repulsed her for years.

So now we know for sure that Babe dies, even though a lot of us have speculating for a while that she was going to die. IMO, The Bianca/Zach spoiler is shocking , I heard a rumor that this was true, but I was hoping that Pratt wouldn't do this. I also am not pleased about the spoiler that mentions Ryan and Greenlee are going to sleep together.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While acknowledging the drama, surprise and potential drama-generator for now and for the future (and thereby giving Pratt props), there's a lot of ick factor for me, with Zach being sperm donor. I admit, though for me Zoe as donor would have been worse. It's not OLTL right now kind of sqicky or even McT-quality squicky or anything.

Storywise, for Kinks, it's a gonna be a huge betrayal, imo...one that will/should ignite the former ill will and lack of trust between the sisters which was fascinating to watch. That is, of course if Bianca and Zach did this knowingly. Can't say I wil feel the same about Holidays at the House of Kane if Zach is Daddy to children for both sisters. Feels all Sonnyish to me. We'll see.

In soaps, circumstances are everything and we don't know the full reasoning behind this decision. Maybe MiMo is sick and needs a sibling's DNA or organ someday for transplant? Could still be that the baby Bianca is carrying is actually Reese's bio-child, so that as a couple Binky and Reese would have siblings related to each other and related each of the parents. Lesbian couples do this sort of thing in RL. I wouldn't a problem with it if there weren't whole brother to Bianca's rapist thang. It just seems like a damned whole lot to pile on for a story all at once, what with the tornado and the new gf (which I can't wait to see).

I think think the other stuff sounds rather exciting, too. Babe...dead, dead, dead (Though I like Amanda Baker more than most). JR is so gonna blame Adam for Babe's death. Hello, Bottle!

I hope Opal is okay.

I am worried about not hearing about Tad and especially Uncle Jack.

• Members

Nobody can EVER call Bianca a Saint agian! This is going to cause HUGE DRAMA and give Zendall a much needed storyline! Just the other day Zach said that he and kendall wanted a girl! This is going to be JUICY JUICY STUFF! I also don't see this out of character for either Zach or Binks.

• Members

Kendall's deal will be not being asked. I can totally seeing Kendall not wnating Reese to help raise Zach's baby! This is going to be VERY messy and hurt alot of folks on both sides. Not to mention Kendall is not one to talk when it comes to stealing sperm. Which dosen;t seem to be the case here.

• Members

Z/K are lacking bad (and sort-of-stupid), messy storyline? lol I've thought they've been frontburner with it for years now.

Kendall did what she did to help a suicidal friend when they both thought her husband was dead and was going to give her the child. She never would have thought of doing it if it wasn't for how devestated Greenlee was and what Zach did to the clinic. Bianca and Zach decided she'd have his baby behind Kendall's back because just 'cause? If Miranda was ill Kendall would have had Ian tested (double cousins) and/or agreed to it, if they discussed it with her she probably would have agreed to it.

I got to say as screwed up and just stupid as it is, that is going to bring out some intense drama. The two people Kendall love most in this life, the person she trusts most in this world (her sister), have absolutely betrayed her. Zach has been the biggest bleeping hypocrite, even more than I've felt he was on a regular basis. Bianca's no longer a saint, definitely, this is as selfish as something Babe would do to her "sister."

I'd put money on it.

• Members

:lol:

Intense drama, indeed, as you said Angela. Isn't that kind of betrayal the one thing that would re-ignite the old Kendall we all fell in love with (if written well...big if, I know).

Zach was ready apparently to kill Josh for a you-broke-my-heart-my-"brother"-level betrayal (just watch that last weekend and wow, hated that from Zach, really). So he will have no room to say a damned thing about how Kendall reacts or much of anything she does.

Hypocrites make the soaps go round. Bye-Bye Saint Bianca (which is a good thing overall, imo), if this plays out as it seems now (could change with more info).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

eta: Just read the SZ stuff, Angela. Wow! Bianca's lost her damned mind or more than a little weird in wanting the brother of her rapists dna for her child. If it all a choice on Bianca's part and just about her wanting a bigger family...then...wow. It'd probably tear down Bianca's character for good in a lot of folks eyes. AMC usually makes us pay for stories we want to see (Reese and Bianca).

*shrugs*

edited for weird spelling of weird

• Members

I like it. I think it will create the drama we need to make Zendall somewhat interesting again. Not the same old Saint Bianca is a good thing too. This will cause ripples for the whole family. I bet Kendall will blame Reese for it.

• Members

Ok - at first I assumed this was another Ryan/Emma thing where it would be a surprise to everyone that Zach was the father. I accept this now that Zach offered his sperm to Bianca/Reese so they could have a child within in the family. That is definitely more normal and not as crazy.

I'm really going to like it if that means story for Zendall and Bianca/Reese --- and it leaves Ryan/Aiden/Greenlee/Annie completely OUT of it. Zendall in a major storyline away from the other sextet could be good.

• Members

I'm torn because I agree with this, but at the same time I can't believe that Bianca's reason for not asking Kendall is that she believes Kendall would say no. After everything that Kendall has done for Bianca, she doesn't even want to give her the benefit of the doubt? That's taking selfish to a whole new level. And don't get me started on Zach, he's been lecturing Kendall on secrets and trust for months now only to be sitting on this.

I honestly don't see this going over well with the general audience. What would have been a good story was seeing this all play out. Seeing Bianca and Reese come to Pine Valley and see them ask Zach and Kendall and see the whole process of coming to a decison. With all of this happening off screen it takes away from the "sympathetic" factor of Bianca's decision. Now it just makes her look deceitful and selfish because we didn't see any decision process for her.

I guess I'll wait to see how it all plays out before making a final judgement.

Archived