OJ Simpson found Guilty

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do I say this without sounding like I am defending him, because I'm not, but I think they (The Prosecutor's office) had it out for O.J, and even if he is innocent, he is guilty. He was going to get his stuff back. Was he wrong to have his associate bring a gun, yeah, but no one was shot. People carry guns around and people around them would never know it. That judge covered her ass in the beginning when she said to the jury if they think they were there to get some payback on O.J, it wasn't happening. Just my opinion.

• Members

I totally get what you are saying. But no matter what you think about his innocence/guilt in the murder trial, he was found innocent by his peers in a criminal court. I know it would be very difficult for anyone to not have that in the back of their minds, whereever the venue was. That being said, no one was shot in Las Vegas, but they could have been. Like you said, people carry them all the time and we would never know it. He and his associates could have gone in there without showing their guns and gotten his memorabila back. Again that it just my opinion

Archived