DAYS: Actor fired?

• Members

Is Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) the DAYS vet rumoured to be on his way out? Well, it sure looks that way. While I couldn’t confirm this as fact, close sources to the show inform The Suds Report, “Along with EJ, Galen Gering’s coming in as Sami’s new love, so it doesn’t look good for our cad, Lucas. It’s also no secret Arianne Zuker [Nicole] and Dattilo aren’t getting along.”

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/Suds..._news_nelson_NB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's Ali too. I hope Bryan isn't fired. I like Lucas and am interested in his pairing with Chloe. BTW, Nelson gets a lot of things right imho. I think he just may a boo-boo in the name.

I'm sorta sad that Forbes March is not going to be Eric, but I don't understand his audition not going well. He's a good actor. I bet Ali didn't like him.

• Members

If he loses his job because of Allison, there's more confirmation she's getting diva status, and in my estimation, she will have slid awfully far down the scale for me. But, this stupid vet rumor has been out a while. Just say something, dammit!

• Members

I'm not a huge Lucas fan, it really wouldn't upset me too much if he was written out(Sorry Bryan Dattilo fans).

But, I say a big fat NO to Sami in another love triangle!

I believe Ali & James Scott have terrific on screen chemistry, EJAMI should be given a chance to be a long term couple.

• Members

I think you're going to have more than a few fans disagree with you. There seem to be quite a few fans getting very sick of Sami and EJ together, especially in regards to what it's done with their character personalities. It's bad enough Nicole is getting sucked into a triangle and that Sami and EJ are becoming all "Carrie-fied". And, as long as TPTB are like they were, there are going to be triangles and quads and octagons and everything. Long life the fanbases! :rolleyes:

Re: Nelson: Now, I might be totally out of it here and not know the ins and outs of this business, but is it POSSIBLE he's being fed a line of bull because of the way he handled the whole Dena Higley "out" and the diva thing? He has also said on a board that, in regards to Days being renewe, he's getting a "no comment" from mucketys at the studio.

Archived