French TV1 reporting an addition to the Paris trip.....

• Members

The website for Y and R in France and TF1 are both reporting that Michelle Stafford will be joining the other 4 on the trip to Paris for the 20th Anniversery celebration of Y & R being on in France....

http://www.ozap.com/actu/lorie-david-ginol...ur-paris/166284

http://www.tf1.fr/series-blog/comedies-soa...e-l-amour-.html

hope you can read French!!!!

As they say.....this changes EVERYTHING!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh la la!

I much much much much prefer this! Beyond compare. Tortured triangles are far more interesting that reunited fated lovers. I guess I wish Jack were on that trip, and that Phyllis-Jack and Nick-Sharon had some alone time, but that the married couples did too. It sounds like there are only two shooting days (at least, that is all Eileen is going to shoot for...maybe the whole remote will last 4 days or something)...so there can't possible be TOO much location work.

I really am looking forward to this. There hasn't been a "grand" location shoot since B&B's Australia trip, has there? (and that was kind of rushed). And no, I am not counting Peapack, NJ.

• Members

Wicked! But that would actually be GREAT! Nick and Sharon go there and DO do the nasty.

Phyllis appears to surprise Nick...and sees a rekindled flame instead.

Rather than calling him on it, she reverts to icy evil Phyllis, and flies back to GC and lays in wait.

Because her motivation is a broken heart, our sympathies lie with her...and for the eventual Phick reunion. I'm down with that!

• Members

once again proving what cheaters Nick and his ex are....and their haters will have a field day dissing them once again proving that together they are and always have been Toxic!!!

Glad MAB has the sexy and vibrant PHICK to fall back on!!!

• Members

sorry but Nick is Phyllis's husband, the odd man out in your scenerio is Nick's ex wife...Mrs. Jack Abbott...

It really is funny all the fans of SC wanting her character to commit adultery AGAIN, proving to everyone that watches the show how toxic the character is....but of course it will not be her fault..the vestal virgin is never responsible for committing adultery.

• Members

I think it would be karma cause I remember when Nick was someone else's husband. That didn't bother Phyllis much did it?

Phyllis and Nick were interesting at the start but now they're just boring and Phyllis is just a shrew who sits around and does nothing but meddle in everyone elses lives. She spends more time involved in Jack and Sharon's marriage and where Jack is and how he's lying about it than the people in the marriage. She spent more time destroying her sons relationship with Amber than working at Restless Style. It's about time she gets some karma back and make her interesting again.

• Members

Nick and Phyllis are dead. They're 'over' and frankly it shows between Morrow and Stafford. While Morrow has always been 'so-so' in terms of ability, Stafford used to be superb and yet, since Phyllis and Nick got married Stafford has absolutely fallen apart. She's phoning it in and she's sucking.

So I say go ahead Nick and Sharon, have an affair, blow up Nick and Phyllis.

• Members

Sharon is dirsty skanky slut.

So is Nick.

Both are cheaters. So...

Idk. This foursome needs a shakeup, but please not Sharon & Nick reunited. fated lovers torn apart only to reconnect in the city of love. IThey are the most boring couple ever. Nick needs to benture out and meet some new woman. Sharon needs to go and and wonder wround off a cliff soemwhere. And Phyliss needs to embrace her inner bitch.

Archived