KateW

Any Capitol Fans Here?

I was shocked to see how many times Catherine Hickland has been married. All of her husbands have been celebs, except maybe the first one. I didn't realize Kelley Preston had been fired from the series. 

How long was Shea Farrell on the show ? He couldn't have lasted long since Hotel started in 1983. I only got to see the soaps during the summer or out of school for some reason back then. I never realized he was even on the show.

On 10/8/2017 at 7:03 PM, DRW50 said:

@SFK I forgot to tell you that I think that Rob Denise channel has still been putting up episodes. 

I am so grateful for these. The quality is not great (old VHS copies) but it's better than nothing and at least they are online. I wish Conboy would put them on home video or at least rerun the show on a cable channel.

Edited by JarrodMFiresofLove

7 hours ago, DRW50 said:

John Conboy is dead.

Wow. You're right. He just died earlier this year. I wasn't aware of that. He was a great producer.

His estate/heirs could still try to re-market Capitol, if they own the rights to it which I am thinking they do. It was an independently produced soap and Conboy syndicated it overseas. It was hugely popular in Italy.

Edited by JarrodMFiresofLove