ATWT: Dusty Spoilers

• Members

From PGP Blog

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/

WELCOME BACK, DUSTY!

Grayson McCouch makes a shocking return to As The World Turns as Dusty Donovan on Wednesday, September 24.

The character was last seen in Oakdale on January 18, 2008.

The character was last seen dead.

Though Lily was suspected, and Holden was arrested, and Paul tried to pin the blame on Emily... and Chris... and Craig (Paul wasn't particularly choosy, as long as his smoking out the bad-guy made Paul a hero in Meg's eyes), evil Evan Walsh eventually confessed to killing Dusty. (Well, confessed is putting it mildly. More like monologued, Supervillian-style.)

Hence the shock of Dusty's return.

His first encounter is with Meg, which is appropriate considering their long and twisted history. (Back, back, back in the day, teen-age Meg claimed to be pregnant in order to trick Dusty into marriage.)

But she isn't Dusty's only loose end in Oakdale.

There's Emily.

There's Lily.

Not to mention the whereabouts of Dusty's adopted son, Johnny, last seen being spirited away by another of Dusty's former loves, Lucy.

20080910_gmccouch_atwt_240x320.jpg

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path.../category_shows

Remember when Dusty (Grayson McCouch) was found dead at the hospital party last winter on "As the World Turns"? Well, forget about it. It seems we were all (and when we say "all" we mean everybody, including the entire staff of Oakdale Memorial, the police, AND the coroner) completely duped. Dusty never died. Not from a lethal dose of an experimental drug, not at the hand of Evan Walsh IV -- not at ALL. He is, in fact, both alive and kicking!

We have to admit we're a little embarrassed. We totally thought he was a goner. Especially after Barbara (Colleen Zenk) threw him that funeral and everything. Boy, they sure got us! But mostly we're psyched that the dashing Mr. Donovan will soon be making his way back to Oakdale. Just think of how his return will affect exes Lily (Noelle Beck) and Emily (Kelley Menighan Hensley) -- and their respective relationships with Mike/Holden and Casey. We can hardly wait!

Of course, there's still the small matter of HOW Dusty was able to pull of this elaborate death charade. Surely he couldn't have done it alone. And maybe he had nothing to do with it at all. Maybe it was done TO him. If that's the case, our bets are definitely on James Stenbeck (Anthony Herrera). He just got back to town, too, and he's risen from the grave a slew of times himself. Yeah, the more we think about it, this has his signature written all over it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a SHOCK! St. Meg finds him!

I mean for REAL, we need Meg front and center in ANOTHER story?

Though, I will admit...if it means that we're up for another round of Musty and I can get a Paul that's free of all things Snyder, I may have to live with it.

For now, I'm just...ugh. But I reserve the right to change my mind!

• Members

I'm all for a Dusty (Grayson McCouch) return. I think whatever story they are making up to bring him back is going to be crap since James is more of a cartoon joke then a good soap villain like he use to be. And they should have never killed Dusty off to begin with it was just another dumb move this show has done this year.

Archived