DOOL plans to axe actress?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats from the blog itself, and i agree.

Now i never adhere ratings to fanbases and pretty much hate them, however i think there is no doubt that a good percent of days audiance is a ali/sami/lumi/ejami fan. and i do think if she left ratings would drop. ratings days really cant afford to lose. and i assume they know that.

it really is a toss up tho, seeing how ed scott was fired. but this is ken corday so... well to be honest ya never know.

However i do hate this blog blasting Bryan. Because he doesnt bash Ali. That stems from people assuming they no longer get along since he pimps out chloe/lucas. and i dont blame him for that, and i dont see anything wrong with it. But i do think he will be out sooner than later.

WOW!!! Has anyone read the entire blog? Holy Ejami fangirl crazylevel! Its pretty much a Bryan Bash blog via a comment he made to her when they met at a fanevent, that knowing bry, was met as a haha and not a personal attack. i LOVE it.... lol..

• Members

So Bryan Dattilo wants the writers to move away from Lucas and Sami, and pair Lucas and Sami with other characters. Bryan's getting the same reaction that Drake Hogestyn got when he suggested that the writers end John and Marlena in favor of John and Kate. Drake was blasted for that, and it seems like Bryan is now getting the same treatment. Crazy fans.

• Members

Ejole has buzz.

Ejami has buzzards.

Some fans have a problem with that and will go to any lengths to try and stop the inevitable.

I do thank her for calling the RINR campaign sophisticated, and can assure her that Bryan had absolutely nothing to do with its creation, and has never had anything to do with it whatsoever.

• Members

I wouldn't blame Ali if she wanted leave, I thought it was pretty sickening the EJami's were pleased as punch that EJ's rape of Sami was glossed over and that they had Sami boink her rapist(I saw this in someone's sig or something somewhere they thanked Days for doing this)

EJ has been the ruination of Sami's character.......

Archived