NS: More vets return + 80's theme and title Sequence

Wendy

• Members

Update Sept 25: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/t...ll_my_chil.html

SHIFT-ING GEARS: "General Hospital: Night Shift" will reunite most of "GH's" greats from the '80s on Oct. 14 on SOAPnet. Look for Sharon Wyatt (Tiffany), John Reilly (Sean), Anthony Geary (Luke) and Finola Hughes (Anna) to appear to Robert (Tristan Rogers) in an effort to save his life.

"It's so good," says Hughes. "They are really doing justice to these great characters."

The episode will also feature "GH's" '80s theme and title sequence.

---------------------------------

From TV Guide print media:

NIGHT SHIFT GETS LONGER

General Hospital:Night Shift had an overload of material in it’s season finale, so the wrap-up is now a two-parter that ends October 21. The plot: Patrick’s actions with a patient culminate in an explosion that rocks Port Charles. The finale also boasts a class reunion of GH 80’s greats including Robert (Tristan Rogers), Anna (Finola Hughes), Luke (Tony Geary) and –this is cool!—Sean (John Reilly) and Tiffany (Sharon Wyatt).

Also (not part of the article), according to her fansite, Leslie Charleson's Monica will cross over to NS for the October 7th episode.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thoughts EXACTLY. Don't you think this is what will happen? Guza will get canned in November (maybe Phelps too), and the Rao and Hesser will take over?

This does worry me, a bit though. All these vets...don't you think someone might die?

Also, I feel the absence of Genie in that list.

But Night Shift has been FUN this year. Surely, ABC/Soapnet will get the message?

It MUST be somewhat of a success...or they wouldn't keep sinking more and more money to bring back more vets.

It does seem to give testimony to the idea that Rao is a bona fide GH fan, no?

Of course, the Sean and Tiffany thing could be a Hesser contribution, since she worked with both of them on Passions.

• Members

I'm VERY nervous that Robert Scorpio might die in the finale................ But, on the other hand, maybe Robin Scorpio gives birth at the end of Night Shift 2 (isn't Robin due in late october?), and that's why all the greats come back. Could be good, could be bad. :(

It will be great to see Sean/Tiffany. Sharon Wyatt as Tiffany is SO missed by me! I wish we were getting Bobbie too so we could have a Tiffany/Noah/Bobbie scene! How amazing would that be after all these years!!!!

Looks like Holly is conspicuously absent from this list, though....... and I wouldn't mind Felicia if we want to do a major 80s-fest on Night Shift!

Anyway, this is GREAT news. Hope Robert doesn't die.

Archived