AMC: Monday, September 15, 2008

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW!!!!! What a great show today!!! AMC pulled me in and I got lost in it! BRAVO everyone!!! Bravo!!!! Great acting from MCE!! Ryan was feeling guilty. He brought up the past. Aidan hugs Ryan and told Greenlee to go be with him. Zak and Aidan's talk. Great! Kendall holding Ian at the end! Goodbye Ghost Richie. Jake was going to have sex with Amanda but it seems like he was actually going to have sex with Taylor. You know what I mean? The way the scene was.

Great Job Pratt!!!! Great job today!!!

• Members

Just watching it now, wow Melissa Claire Egan continues to amaze me day after day. When she "confessed" some of her story wow! Her scenes with GhostRitchie were just as note worthy. She is so layered right now. Most interesting character I've seen on AMC in years.

• Members

Im watching right now and Kendall is disgusting! I cant beleive she said its for the best that Annie's baby died. How uncaring and hateful can she be?

MCE is rocking her scenes. I love that she's confessing. Not sure if she will confess the big stuff, but Annie is doing good so far

• Members

I loved every minute of it today!

Ryan finally showed some real emotion when he broke down with Greenlee. I had forgotten that Cameron can occasionally act. The last time he was this good was when Gillian died.

Jake/Taylor/Amanda are a great triangle, imo. I loved when Jake asked Taylor if she wished it were her and he meant going to Iraq but it seemed like he meant on the date with him.

Even Frankie/Randi were better than usual. Denise Vasi must be getting acting lessons because she no longer grates on me.

I was so happy when Zach stopped Kendall from going near Ryan.

MCE once again knocked it out of the ballpark! She needs to include this episode and Friday's on her Emmy reel. If you had told me six months ago that Annie would lose Ryan's baby and it would make me cry (that montage was so moving) and I would have laughed in your face. But I couldn't stop the tears when Annie was touching her belly at the end.

• Members

Hi all fellow AMC fans!!!!--

It has been probably at least 3 months since my last post, but after seeing today's show, I just had to join in on the lovefest!!

The whole show seemed to be anchored today somehow-- like it really did have a structure & identity. The last few weeks or so have definitely been a vast improvement & even the production values seem to be under more 'accomplished' supervision. The colours seem to bounce off the screen these days. Anyone else noticed that as well?

Melissa Claire Egan is my current fave in all of DATIME tv!!!! I am editing a tape that just has her scenes, all together, over the last month or so. I will be wtching it over & over. Someone above, posted it right! MCE better be submitted next year for an Emmy nod! For so long, I too, took her role as Annie as just a 'whatever' character. I had no real attachment to her role or to her work. These last few months, though, as Annie has danced along the edge of 'loony'- I have become such a fan of hers & esp. Melissa's!!! She plays so many levels with Annie- She can be the nurturing mommy to Emma-- the coy, naughty temptress with Petey, the wronged wife of ST. Ryan, the savvy businesswoman with Adam & Babe, and still have time to play crazy like nobody's business-- and that is usually all in 1 episode!!!!!

That said, the entire show deserves our praises & attention these days. Alot of people are obviously working at the top of their games right now to help elevate the show. I for one, am noticing everyone else, & NOT Cameron Alicia & Rebecca at the present. I enjoy them, do not get me wrong. Still, if they were suddenly not on for say 2 whole weeks, I would barely realize their absences. The rest of the cast has been that attracting to me.

Today's show was just genuinely pretty fantastic! It hit on so many emotions. I just hope many many fans come back to PV & enjoy this new, improved AMC for themselves!

• Members

Its interesting how someone who you wouldn't really expect to at least attempt to revive this storied daytime staple is doing just that. Keep it up Pratt!

I am very energized by the enthusiasm this show is generating right now, with me and evidently many of my fellow posters. Its nice to come to an AMC thread and note more positive things than negative things. Its very refreshing, something our show has not had in a very long time.

Characters above all, MAKE SENSE.

Archived