OLTL: Another return

• Members

OLTL News: Tea Returns - Pic of Florencia Lozano. The magazine says she returns in December.

Source: Soap Zone

The rest of the headlines

What GL's Kim Zimmer Really Thinks of Reva's Pregnancy

Shocker - Ripped From the Headlines - Pic of Starr

Big Cover is GH.

Pic of SBu - Steve Burton Wants Out! Here's Why!

Pic of VM - Marcil Won't Return!

Pic of Tom Pelphrey - Wanted!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:o Didn't expect Tea to return(although she's been mentioned alot)! OLTL sure has racked in those returns this year!

Pamela, Allison, David, Tina(Andrea), Marty(Susan), Dallas, Cord, Asa even if its only been a few guest stints, Erin Torpey, Ben, Colin soon, Jen soon, and now Tea! David, Tina, and Marty have been the only ones to stick around for a good while although David's gone now, but its just surprising how many they've been able to get especially with OLTL's low ratings.

• Members

In a way it is necessary, and then in a way it isn't.

:lol:

Tea would be great to throw in the mix with Todd and everything, and she's even connected to the Vegas too.

However, I'd hate for OLTL to become the "Todd Manning and His Women Show". We've got Blair, Marty, and now Tea.

• Members

I have SUCH mixed feelings about this.

LOVE Flo, LOVE Tea....TnT were my favorite OLTL couple and my favorite daytime couple.

But ONLY with RH and FL.

I never was a fan of TsJ's Todd (granted the little I saw of him), and I really really don't want Tea with him.

I wonder if it's short or longterm?

• Members

Finally a reason for me to consider tuning back in, at least temporarily.

I assume she's back as a dream or vision since that's Ron's S.O.P. It makes me wonder what they have planned for Todd. I'm not expecting much from Ron but I'm looking forward to the scenes between TSJ/FL.

Archived