GH: Kate and Sonny Wedding Spoilers

xtr

• Members

Credit goes to Jackaled from Soapcentral.

There are some spoilers in the new TV Guide about Kate and Sonny's Wedding. Kate's cousin Olivia, is going to show up for their wedding on September 19. Sonny invites her. Olivia had a fling with Sonny in high school and she has startling information about Kate's past. She is going to be played Lisa LoCicero who played Sonia on OLTL.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, they've been looking a LONG time to get Lisa Lo Cicero on GH. Finally, huh? I've always been hot/cold on her. I did think she had more spark on OLTL, though, and I did like her tortured past on The City, but I really could take or leave the actress.

She was once considered for the Lois recast on GH, but thankfully that went to Lesli Kay.

• Members

From Soapzone:

Wedding Interruptus

GH's Kate thinks her upcoming wedding to mobster Sonny Corinthos is cursed after finding blood on her reception dress. And now that curse can be confirmed. On September 19th, Kate's cousin Olivia-who had a fling with Sonny back in high school-will turn up at the nuptials with some startling scoop about Kate's oh-so-secret past. The role will be played by ABC soap stalwart Lisa LoCicero.

"Sonny has invited Olivia to the wedding, unbeknowst to Kate," LoCicero says. "He doesn't know there was quite a rivalry between the two women or that Olivia has something under her belt that's going to create big excitement-and a lot of friction."

LoCicero nearly made her GH debut in 2004 when she was up for the recast role of Lois. As a consolation prize, ABC cast her on OLTL as Sonia, who was part of a Puerto Rican mob story that annoyed viewers so much it was quickly whacked. "Let's face it," LoCicero says with a laugh, "that plot was the lead balloon of the century."

Archived