AMC Suds Report

• Members

All My Children, A/ABC — Will Myrtle die? Robin Christopher returning?

So far I’m digging Beth Ehlers’ (Taylor) new character. Luckily, the former GL superstar clicked instantly in the chemistry department with sexy and talented newcomer Cornelius Smith (Frankie). And new head writer Charles Pratt Jr. isn’t shying away from his AMC: Army Wives storyline, which I’m surprisingly enjoying. The soap recently issued a casting call seeking an Iraq war veteran to play an injured soldier.

Intel from the set: Remember when I reported a few weeks back that there’d be another tornado heading to Pine Valley? Well, hold on to your wigs, chia pets: insiders tell me up to three, count ‘em, three tornadoes could change this small “seaport town” forever! The victims? Online buzz points to Dre, but the Suds Report is hearing Myrtle may also be a victim, which will conveniently usher Emmy-nominated actress Robin Christopher (ex-Skye, AMC/GH/OLTL) back into the Chandler fold. Now that I’d watch! ABC doesn’t comment on rumours.

Spoiler alert: Looks like Jesse Hubbard has been a naughty boy. If all goes according to Pratt’s plan, Jesse may have sired an entire family during his presumed death. And before you ask, no, AMC isn’t planning to tell a “down-low storyline.” In Hubbard news, count me in as one of the fans who are depressed Cassandra (gorgeous breakout star, Yaya DaCosta) is leaving town on Aug. 25, though her role may be recast according to Amanda Wilson’s Soaps Up.

On August 25, Dancing With the Stars will announce their new cast for its s seventh season. Emmy winner Susan Lucci (Erica) is said to be on the list of stars who like to embarrass themselves in front of millions of viewers.

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Nelson is full of it.

Three tornados!? Meanwhile just one tornado has not been confirmed yet by any other source. I think Pratt would have hinted at something like that in one of the half dozen "fall preview" interviews he's done in the last two weeks!

Robin Christopher? Clearly Frons sees no value in her whatsoever. If he liked her he would have used her on GH. Now he's going to shell out the $$ to get her back on AMC? I don't think so.

The Jesse stuff is already out there. Hardly a big scoop there Nelson.

Amanda Thompson (not Wilson) hosts "Soaps Up". And she's hardly a reliable source. She just reports internet rumors...like whatever Nelson writes! (Although I do love Amanda!)

• Members

Eileen is not well, and who knows, she may want out. It could be one last great piece of acting from a legendary character. The Skye rumors have been out there since she left GH. I'd love to have her back, but I doubt it at this point.

• Members

Nelson really just needs to come and out admit he's full of sh*t and get it over with...... ;)

It would be beyond STUPID to bring back Skye AFTER one of her major familial ties is killed off. AMC did that with Julia, brought her back after her family left town :rolleyes:

I so want to marry this post B)

Yeah I don't think Pratt much liked Skye, cause he and Guza watered the character down ALOT to where she became almost unrecognizable

Oh Pratt would have alluded to something like this for sure! Even the soap mags would have overhyped it like they always do with stuff like this, but they didn't.

• Members

YAY for Skye. I would love to see her in Pine Valley.

As for Myrtle's "death"...It could bring good drama, however I always thought Myrtle will die someday off screen or at her bed with Zack by her side :( I don't want to see Myrtle killed off from a tornado :rolleyes:

Archived