Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errol

New Board Skin

I used it last night, but I will say I had to switch to the blue one on my laptop, it kept stalling when I would scroll with the video on the side (wireless connection)

I would like the new layout, if only the orange could be replaced with some other color. My eye would continue to love to see blue, or maybe a green. But, I appreciate the attempt to keep things visually interesting, and I will get used to the orange (or sneak over to my old love, the blue, once in a while.)

i love the new style, but hate all the ad's on the side.

I'm with you. I had to mute my laptop lol!

Change can be nice. I think the skin itself looks familiar to me...like really mod.

As Blue has always been "our" color for the boards, look for that color to be incorporated into the board design. What is likely to occur is we will have a blue version in addition to this version.

As Blue has always been "our" color for the boards, look for that color to be incorporated into the board design. What is likely to occur is we will have a blue version in addition to this version.

That would border on perfection!

Looking forward to the blue version. I'll say on the Ip.Board Pro (import) until then. ;)

It says "Elegance" not "IP. Board Pro (Import)" though.

I know. I'm using IP. Board Pro (Import) as my skin. It's so easy on the eyes. :)

the stuff on the side does make my older desktop and work womp freeze up. its rather annoying.

however i do love the new skin. esp now that those annoying ads are only on the main board page.