New Board Skin

Errol

As you may have noticed, SON has launched a new board skin for the Community forums.

If you don't like the skin immediately, please do try and take a moment to give this template chance before passing judgment.

If you find yourself not liking the skin, you are always able to change the skin to the version you prefer. You can do so by clicking on the drop-down menu on the very bottom, right-hand side of the community. Your options are "SON Blue" or "IP. Board Pro (Import)."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which, there was some images missing from the template for the blogs that I was able to now fix. If you find any further bugs, let me know.

I like the blue one better - first, it's blue, second - it has Verdana as the main font, which I really like for readability and elegance. :)

Wow, some really humble opinions here. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I love skin changes as long as it's a good one, and I like this one. The orange and blue buttons looks nice and the whole thing is very easy on the eyes. I like the look of the profile thingy to the left... with the avatar.

The links and stuff to left I'll have to get used to. But it's no big deal, they're not there when you're reading the board so... I do like the fact that there are links within easy reach. It's a very smart move to have them there, I think I'd like them on the right though. But as I said before, it's no big deal and I'm sure I've gotten used to it in a couple of days. The new logo looks classic and yes, I do like that one too.

Good job! :)

Archived